Thursday, June 19, 2008

I want a woman to write about. I want a woman who knows how to socialize but leaves with me. I want a woman who makes me laugh because she’s funny and not just cute. I want a woman who is wild sometimes and loving others. I want her to want me, not just accept me. I want a woman who touches me first. I want a woman who trusts me, though I’d have to prove that to both of us first. I want a woman who can love me now, not how I was or how I might turn out. I want her to motivate me for more, and not let either of us settle for less. I want a woman who sometimes makes me feel foolish. I want a woman to grow old with. A woman I profess my genuine gratitude toward during the quiet, loving moments throughout life. A woman who tells me she loves me when the time is right, not every day or every time we speak on the phone. I want to rub her back and her feet after a long day and hold her when she needs to cry. I want to love someone so much it hurts. I want a woman who loves me for my perspective, and I for her’s. I want a woman who looks great in her underwear. A woman who rolls her eyes at me when I gripe about petty things. I want her to challenge me, to sass me. I want to do extra, thoughtful things for her so she can brag about me to her mother and friends. I want a woman to share each other’s problems with. I want a woman to sleep in with, to drink with, to go on vacation with. I want a woman who is proud of me. A woman who makes me feel proud of myself. I want a woman who my friends, and sometimes complete strangers feel they need to remind me of how wonderful she is. I want a woman who smiles. A woman who dresses smartly. A woman who sings in the shower. I want her to be spontaneous with her ambitions and affections. I want a woman to notice the little things I do everyday I perceive as helpful. I want a woman who doesn’t have to ask if I’m upset. I want a woman who finds it difficult to resist me. A woman who is unabashed in her passions for me. A woman who does not feel subservient to me. A woman who takes good care of herself and is proud of who she is. A woman who enjoys my lust for her. I want a woman who will love me.

No comments: